There are only two weeks left for teens to submit their safe driving PSA in the TeenDrive365 Video Challenge. Brought to you by Discovery Education and Toyota, the challenge aims to help students inspire each other to drive safely and to motivate them to become proactive in curbing the deadly problem of distracted driving.
Spread the word before it’s too late and encourage your students to enter a 30-60 second video about the dangers of distracted driving. One teen will win the grand prize of $15,000 and have the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a Discovery film crew to re-shoot their entry video to run on Discovery networks. Thousands of dollars in additional prizes will be awarded to finalists who earn the highest marks for creativity, content and overall presentation.
Check out the prizes:
- 1st Place: $15,000 and the chance to work with a Discovery film crew to reshoot your video into a TV-ready PSA!
- 2nd Place: $10,000 and a behind-the-scenes trip to a Velocity show taping
- 3rd Place: $7,500
- People’s Choice: $5,000 and a behind-the-scenes trip a Velocity show taping
- 4th Place – 10th Place: $2,500
- Four Regional Winners: $1,000
Are your students finding themselves in need of some inspiration? They can check out some of last year’s Top 10 Videos. Enter at TeenDrive365 Video Challenge. If they have questions, make sure they check out the Rules or FAQs document or email TeenDrive365@Discovery.com.
All videos must be received by Monday, March 7 at 8PM EST/ 5PM PST